I have organised learning into six themes, which link carefully to:
- the early years foundation stage curriculum for younger children
- the basics for speaking Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) for older children.
They are taught on a rolling programme over two years, but I am also expecting to have all of these courses available to book at any time as pre-recorded options by the end of 2022.
Our current bookable courses are La famille – Part 1 (Starting September 2021) and La famille – En avant (starting November 2021) These are both themed around the topic ‘Family’.
Family (La famille) Autumn term 2021
- Talking about our family.
Animals (Les animaux) Spring term 2022
- Pets, farm animals and wild animals.
The World (Le monde) Summer term 2022
- Jungles, forests, rivers, mountains & other environments.
- The seasons
My Body & Me (Le corps) Autumn term 2022
- Talking about myself
- Health & fitness
Let’s get going (On y va) Spring Term 2023
- The town
- The park
- Types of vehicle
- Emergency services
- The building site
Sun, sea and sand (Au bord de la mer) Summer term 2023
- The seaside